What is the correct spelling for EAGS?
This word (Eags) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EAGS
- eats Breaking the beats and, we taking the eats Never the least, we invading the streets – Dogs of War by ghostface killah
- eggs Who taught me that I could mix ketchup with eggs I once knew a woman who saw all my moments Who taught me to sing and to stand on both legs – I Once Knew by Unknown Author
- bags Three thousand gold ducats, mind -- all in good bags Of hard money -- no sealing-wax, slippers, or rags?' – Merchant of Venice, The : A Legend of Italy by Richard Harris Barham
- wags "I dare say we should find one there," said one of the wags of the hunt.
- nags Then putting-to the piebald nags , they climbed Into their vans and slowly stole away Along Blown Hilcote on the Icknield Way.
- tags So go ahead piling sandbags Say farewell to your dog tags – Stripped To The Bone by defleshed
- sags Many are shallow sags in the ground moraine.
- rags He disappears for a moment, then he comes in again, goes to a drawer and takes out rags and a bottle of polish.
- HAGS You will lose your hags, but you will never be entirely your own master again.
- EARS In his hand is the bell that sounds Take heed, Take heed, to the careless; and Pardon, Peace, to dying ears that strain to hear it.
- JAGS It is all very good, you know, to send in one or two little jags from a new man, but the house kicks and thinks you are n.
- FAGS The last day at Harton came; the last chapel-service in that fair school fabric; the last sermon, "Arise, let us go hence;" the last look at the churchyard and the fourth-form room; the last "Speecher," and delivering up of the monitor's keys; the last farewells to Mr Carden and the other masters, and the Doctor, and their schoolfellows and fags; and then with swelling hearts Julian and Lillyston got into the special train, thronged with its laughing and noisy passengers, and during the twenty minutes which were occupied by their transit to London, were filled with the melancholy thought that the days of boyhood were over for ever.
- ERGS No wheeled vehicle could cross the vast stretches of the ergs, they must stick to the hard ground, to the tire-destroying gravel.