What is the correct spelling for EALGES?
This word (Ealges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EALGES
- aegis As they approached, each raised his shield, and cautiously surveyed his opponent from above the protecting aegis.
- alger Among these last, are Alger, Ingersoll, R. C. Smith, Fisk, and Merchant.
- bilges As she swung with the smooth undulations, blocks clattered, booms groaned, and the water in her bilges swirled noisily to and fro.
- elegy It is always prompt to hope that the expression of it's feelings, if any way adequate, cannot but produce the effect it wishes; and I wrote the following song, or love-elegy, or what thou wilt.
- lagos But I think England would be wiser if she looked carefully at the West Indian group and recognised how like their conditions are to those of the West African group, for in their disastrous state of financial affairs you have an object lesson teaching what will be the fate of Crown Colonies in West Africa-Gambia, Sierra Leone, the Gold Coast and Lagos-if she will be not warned in time to alter the system at present employed for governing these possessions.
- elks The Elks Hall, the Opera House, and even the Parish House were constantly being thrown open, and a local orchestra flourished.
- ogles He does not owe this to the fact of Betty's infantine gambols, her ogles and cats'-cradles with Freddy Ducane through the previous evening; nor yet to any physical ill.