What is the correct spelling for EAMS?
This word (Eams) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EAMS
- elms The next night, early after supper, he took his way "down along" to the Joyce homestead lying darkly under leafless elms .
- yams Since then, the selling on the beach of Statia has been confined to a little sugar and a few yams .
- seams We may now consider the circumferential seams of the boilers for stationary engines, such boilers sometimes being of great length in proportion to the diameter.
- dams And then the men will have to turn out to-night and work to save the dams .
- jams Because a granny knot jams , and a reef-point may have to be untied.
- beams It was a halt between a group of cottages, where Belgian soldiers were huddled close to the walls under the timber beams of the barns.
- rams We shall be delivered from the German peril as when Israel came out of Egypt, and the mountains skipped like rams .
- teams The difficulty in getting on and off the stone road where teams are passing is not so great as is supposed.
- hams The first course was boiled: it consisted of boiled beef, boiled mutton, boiled hams , boiled tongues, boiled bacon, boiled fowls, boiled turkeys, boiled sausages, boiled cabbages, boiled potatoes, and boiled carrots.
- EMS His version of the original Ems despatch did not contain a single offensive word, neither did it alter any statement.