What is the correct spelling for EARGES?
This word (Earges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EARGES
- aegis Meleagros and Herakles resemble each other, are identified with each other; as to Medusa, we must not forget that the head of the Gorgon was represented upon the aegis of Zeus, that Gorgon is one of the names given to Pallas, and that the Gorgons, and especially Medusa, are connected with the garden of the Hesperides, where the golden apples grow which Herakles loves.
- argos The plain of Argos is one of the most beautiful I ever saw.
- argosy Mayhap the weary wailing during the day, the agonizing impatience, or the golden argosy so near to port, had strung up his nerves to fever pitch.
- argus Unfortunately, the municipal argus went to sleep; and the Emperor arrived in the early morning, and passed by the side of the arch of triumph, much amused at the obstacle which prevented his enjoying the distinguished honor which the good inhabitants of Saint-Cloud had prepared for him.
- eager If she was real, I too was eager to meet her.
- eggs They lay five eggs .
- Orgies On this eventful night it was prepared for the unknown visitor, who sought his couch heated and inflamed from his midnight orgies, and in the morning was found in his bed a swollen and blackened corpse.
- Eagles And I knew him for a soldier of African riflemen, one of those brave children of the desert whom we called "Turcos," and whose faith in the greatness of France has never faltered since the first blue battalion of Africa was formed under the eagles of the First Empire.
- merges The experienced would have recognized in him the youth who merges into manhood.
- urges Therefore there must be some influence at work, probably the same influence, under different forms, which urges women to those strange, inconsequent actions by which their lives are rendered miserable.
- barges Coward captured her in defiance of two barges manned with superior numbers that were sent to the rescue.
66 words made from the letters EARGES
5 letter words made from EARGES:aegre, agere, agers, agree, arges, asger, eager, eagre, easer, egers, erase, esera, gears, geers, geras, gerea, gesar, raese, ragee, regas, sager, saree, seaer, seare, segre, serag, serga, serge.
3 letter words made from EARGES:age, are, ear, eeg, era, erg, ese, esr, gar, gas, gee, gsr, rag, ras, res, sag, sea, see.
4 letter words made from EARGES:ages, ares, arse, ease, eeas, eega, erse, gear, rage, rags, rase, reeg, rega, rege, sage, sear, seer, sege, sere, sree.