What is the correct spelling for EAS?
This word (Eas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EAS
- ear As all the heavens were a bell, And being, but an ear, And I and Silence some strange Race Wrecked, solitary, here. – I felt a funeral in my brain, by Emily Dickinson
- ease Whose fame with pains we guard, but lose with ease, Sure some to vex, but never all to please, – An Essay on Criticism by Alexander Pope
- east "O tender Darkness, when June-day hath ceased, -- Faint Odor from the day-flower's crushing born, -- Dim, visible Sigh out of the mournful East That cannot see her lord again till morn: – June Dreams, In January by Sidney Lanier
- easy Change doesn't come easy And if I'll never be free – This Is Not An Exit by anthrax
- eat So, the Saint, after looking as if he could eat her, Not knowing, perhaps, very well how to treat her, – Cynotaph, The by Richard Harris Barham
- es They have shot Jules Bonnard."
- gas Oh, if only mother would come, or if I might turn on the gas higher.
1 words made from the letters EAS
3 letter words made from EAS:sea.