What is the correct spelling for EASALY?
This word (Easaly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EASALY
- aisle He went on talking in the church porch, and murmuring softly some steps up the aisle, passing the pews of Mrs. Mountstuart Jenkinson and Lady Busshe. you had the cutest smile i wont lie i pictured you walkin down the aisle – Tracy by Ironik
- allay And this vile outrage upon constitutional liberty was avowedly perpetrated "to repress agitation, to allay excitement, and re-establish harmony and tranquillity among the various sections of the Union!!"
- ally We have not only His presence beside us as an ally, but His grace within us.
- assail His heart beat fast, but mingled with the feelings of alarm which would assail the stoutest in such a position, he felt thrill after thrill of delight.
- assay There's another thing; if you have got specimens, send some for assay to a different man.
- basal It has a cylindrical body with the hinder end drawn out into a long telescopic tube, a more slender terminal section being capable of withdrawal into, or protrusion from, a thicker basal portion.
- basely "You have basely deceived me.
- earl Not long, I know myself-at least, not in the Earl of Rochester's service, or I would have seen you."
- early I mustn't get up so early to-morrow.
- ease Then he seemed to ease.
- easel Anastase took the half-finished portrait of Orsino from the easel and put another in its place, considerably further advanced in execution.
- easily "Such things are easily settled.
- easterly As the wind was fresh and easterly, the sea seemed to throw upward from its agitated surface, more light, than it received; long lines of white, glittering foam following each other, and lending, at moments, a distinctness to the surface of the waters, that the heavens themselves wanted.
- easy As I had seen her question, it was easy for me to answer it.
- esau I am tired of my voice, the voice of Esau.
- essay Nevertheless, I have not been able to withstand the temptation to essay such short general statement of the main known facts and their fair interpretation as shall enable the general reader to know as men a sixth or more of the human race.
- uneasily Henley echoed, and he moved his feet and hands uneasily.