What is the correct spelling for EASELY?
This word (Easely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EASELY
- basely Can you imagine anything worse than ourselves, the phantoms of a glorious romantic past, basely deserted in the streets of a wholly strange, superficial, material city of to-day?
- early Not long after the pretty girls went to the well in the early morning, and their parents did not know about it.
- ease She spoke with ease and naturally of her lover.
- eased As he did so, he threw open his coat and eased up one of the pistols in its holster.
- easel "I'm very glad to have caught you at work at last, Miss Moss," he said, on coming up to the picturesque spot on which her easel was erected.
- easily I think it will all be easily explained, but I wanted to ask your father about it, since, as he sold me Great Hedge, he would know more about the house than I do, he having lived there so long."
- easterly I now steered N.E., till six o'clock the next morning, when I steered two points more easterly.
- easy "It's easy enough to see why she came back.