What is the correct spelling for EASIERN?
This word (Easiern) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EASIERN
- astern Continuous flashes of lightning darted from the clouds, exhibiting, far astern , the outstretched arms and despairing features of the sinking wretches; but they were pirates, accursed by Heaven and man, and deserved no aid, could any have been afforded them, and the victors bounded on proudly in their course.
- easing And so he's to go up there all alone, easing and repairing doors as the old major's 'most banged off the hinges in his passions, and she's to stand by a-giving of him instructions, and all to aggravate and annoy me."
- easter For the first time she heard the words of Mammy Easter .
- eastern In the eastern parts of England and Scotland, where the farms are largest and best managed, these long leases are the usual mode of letting land.
- essen Don't wandt to gome too hardt on the 'brafer Mann', you know: "Braver Mann, er schafft mir zu essen ."
- easier But getting his living so means hard work, and he has discovered for himself a much easier way.