What is the correct spelling for EASIL?
This word (Easil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EASIL
- aisle She handed the bowl and fan to an attendant, turned leisurely, and came out into the aisle .
- assail Now, the red men might have been deceived by this to as full an extent as the youth desired, but the fact remained that, even if there were re-enforcements on the margin of the prairie, they were so far off that they could give no help if the Indians chose to assail the boy.
- basil Recollect, Basil , in a month or six weeks we shall come back to town; and then the opportunity will be gone."
- earl I am the Earl of Pendennyss."
- ease She simply avoided the room because she never felt at ease or comfortable when she sat within it.
- easel For some weeks it had been all but finished, was never off its easel , and always showed a touch of wet paint somewhere-he kept the last of it lingering, ready to prove itself almost yet not altogether finished.
- easily You won't get up so easily , will you?"
- easy You'll get the chance easy enough.
- Elsie "But listen, Elsie , darlin'," he cried, dropping into his Irish brogue.