What is the correct spelling for EASYLIY?
This word (Easyliy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EASYLIY
- aisle In the vestry Paul kissed her, and then they walked down the aisle together. The evening came, he took the stage, his face set in a smile. And in the half filled hall the critics sat watching on the aisle. – Mr. Tanner by Harry Chapin
- ali Ali Baba, heading the line of Forty Thieves came towards the divan.
- ally Perhaps the young lady herself may prove to be your ally.
- assail He can assail authorities, and they dare not answer.
- asylum I must adopt her, or the asylum people won't let me keep her.
- basely "You must allow me to reply to that," cried Mrs. Wix, "that you knew nothing of the sort, and that you rather basely failed to back me up last night when you pretended so plump that you did!
- earl At last the Earl seized some gentlemen who lived near the coast of the island, and proposed to the Bishop an exchange of prisoners.
- early Daddy Bunker and Grandpa Ford did not, of course, go to bed as early as did the children.
- ease The men "stood at ease," and then "stood easy."
- easel He would have fits of work, when nothing would induce him to stir from the easel.
- easily I don't make friends easily.
- easterly And after the expiration of three months, he ought to be carried out every day, even if it be wet under foot, provided it be fine above, and the wind be neither in an easterly nor in a north-easterly direction.
- easy Is there anything else that would make you more easy?"
- icily "Oh please don't trouble," said Miss Wangle icily.