What is the correct spelling for EATURE?
This word (Eature) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EATURE
- adore I will love and, Adore Him I will bow down Before Him – You Are Holy/Prince Of Peace by Michael W. Smith
- azure Lovely, too, divine Apollo In the speed of his pursuit; With his eye an azure lustre, And his voice a summer lute!
- eater At this circumstance the officers of justice marvelled; but a philosopher observed, that had the contrary happened it would have been more wonderful, since the one who died had been a great eater, and consequently was unable to endure the want of food, while the other, being accustomed to abstinence, had survived.
- endure I should like to hear what a man has to say for his weakness, and then tell him that I had a little weakness of my own, and didn't think I had strength to endure a husband that had to be explained."
- entire It took a very brief space of time to examine the entire houseboat.
- art ones case