What is the correct spelling for EAVALLV?
This word (Eavallv) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EAVALLV
- avail Of what avail are all these, if they will not save us from national ruin?
- bivalve There were trousers of buckskin fringed down each side, a shirt of buckskin, beaded and beautified by shell ornaments, a necklace of the bones of a rare fish, strung together like little beads on deer sinew, earrings of pink and green pearl from the inner part of the shells of a bivalve , neat moccasins, and solid silver, carven bracelets.
- pavlova They were in London and went to see Pavlova dance at the Palace, for the first time.
- Availed But the recognition of the independence of Texas availed nothing without her annexation to the United States.
- avails Her aunt had indulged her in all the dress and amusement she could afford, and her companions had always been welcome to visit at the house, but now there was a necessity for her services, and play could not be indulged in so often for the rest of the summer, as the household needed the avails , if not the presence of summer boarders.
- Avalon It seemed around the end of the world for me. We had drifted into a tide-rip about five miles east of Avalon , and in this rough water I had a terrible time trying to hold my fish.
- Avila To this Avila replied in a very haughty manner, which obliged Cortes to exclaim, "Those who do not feel inclined to obey are at liberty to leave my standard; Spanish women bring forth sufficient children into the world, and every son is a soldier in Spain!"