What is the correct spelling for EAVER?
This word (Eaver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EAVER
- beaver I will send Black Beaver, and Fighting Wolf back there to watch.
- eager This was said by the young girl who seemed most eager to know about everything.
- eater If you do not rescue me to-night, to-morrow I shall be no longer living, for the man-eater has broken open six doors, and only the iron door is left.
- eaves The tobacco leaves are threaded on string and are dried on the outside of houses under the eaves; it looks so nice hanging down.
- eve Mrs. Mallet, indeed, assured Lady Atherley that Hann was not long for this world, having turned just the same colour as the late Mr. Mallet did on the eve of his death; but fortunately the patient herself, as well as the doctor, took a more hopeful view of the case.
- ever "Then I have done with you for ever.
- asked questions