What is the correct spelling for EAVID?
This word (Eavid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EAVID
- acid This water will make the lime-water turbid and white, which is proof of the presence of carbonic acid .
- aid Now that you have done with domestic slavery for ever, lend us your powerful aid toward this great object. A mystical charade Created to decide the good And bring repercussive aid – Destroyer by twisted sister
- aphid The simplest reproductive strategy is for an aphid to have a single host all year round.
- arid In the Palestine campaign, the knowledge of sources of road material and water supply based on geologic data was an important element in the advance over this arid region.
- avid He was small, wiry, black-haired, black-eyed, black-mustached, with an olive complexion and even, pleasing, albeit at times wolfish, white teeth which indicated a disposition as avid and hungry as a disposition well might be.
- avoid This was so distressing that the children were always anxious to avoid it if possible.
- david Before she could flash about and turn from him David Drennen did a thing he had done for no woman in many years.
- Amid Most of them have no names for me, but I count them as old friends of mine; and where should I meet them again, at night, but amid the scenes we knew?
- Avis With this rara avis, to use a foreign term, I loved to amuse and instruct old hunters, who had been hunting all their lives for a free drink, and hear them tell how they had killed hundred of these birds over on the Poudre in an early day, or over near Elk Mountain when the country was new.