What is the correct spelling for EAVIN?
This word (Eavin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EAVIN
- earn An yuh respec wi earn Listen Lady Saw An yuh might nuh get burn Notice when him nuh come home on time – I've Got Your Man by Lady Saw
- fain So I would fain die!
- heaving I looked over the smooth, heaving surface of the quiet ocean, and there was not the first sign of a breeze anywhere.
- leaving He turned his back in leaving.
- weaving When his orders reached him, Jackson was already weaving plans for the discomfiture of his immediate adversary, and it may be imagined with what reluctance, although he gave no vent to his chagrin, he accepted the passive role which had been assigned to him.
- Kevin Well, then, why not take Kevin and go away for a couple of weeks?
- Alvin Course I has to introduce Alvin, and he insists on shakin' hands cordial.