What is the correct spelling for EBABY?
This word (Ebaby) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EBABY
- babe In five minutes he was sleeping peacefully as any babe .
- baby The baby girls especially were often left to die, because war was common and only boys, that grew into strong warriors, were wanted.
- ebb I imagine that, so far as the judgment of the world goes, our fortunes are at the lowest ebb just now-" "Oh, the world is wrong!"
- kebab McDonalds continued to expand in Sweden during this period (as did other American chains such as Burger King and Pizza Hut), but in an interview in 1996 the CEO of Clock explained the problems of his company with the increasing competition from other types of fast food such as kebab and sandwiches.
- Abby "'Course it is, Abby ; but she says she wants to restore the house-fix it up just as 'twas.
- EBAY Alexander Autographs found itself embroiled in a row with eBay, the online auction house, when eBay refused to run Alexanders Nazi and other German World War II items on its website.