What is the correct spelling for EBAIY?
This word (Ebaiy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EBAIY
- ab Sextus liber ex Scripturis utriusque Testamenti ostendit Spiritum Sanctum a Filio sicut a Patre procedere, quod a Grecis et ab Armenis plerisque negatur.
- aba Then, turning to me, "Yes, Untuswa, I am somebody who is great-greater than any man among the Aba-ka-zulu; greater than Umzilikazi himself.
- abbe Letter from the Abbe Miraud, author of voluminous works, one of them being "La Democratic et la Catholicisme."
- abbey We did a certain standard thing each morning, such as going to the Abbey, St. Paul's, or The Tower, and the rest of the time we rode or walked about without plan or purpose.
- ably On his removal to Louisville in 1837, to join in the establishment of the rival school, the Louisville Medical Institute, Doctor Yandell taught in the combined chairs of Chemistry and Materia Medica, never failing ably and impressively to perform this arduous duty.
- ai "Ai," breathed one of the older men.
- air You don't have such air here, I've often heard my father say.
- airy When it reached the current of wind that blew from the ravine, it dissolved, and the surface of the water was as clear as before; but the only one who had seen this airy apparition still stood as if rooted to the ground and stared at the spot where it had disappeared.
- ba Why, the State House at Al-ba-ny knocks 'em cold; and as for gardens!
- baa Baa, baa, black sheep."
- baby But, then, was not Sally a baby of three once?
- bar He was scarcely outside in the wind, though still holding the door, when Gaspard was ready to put up the bar.
- bay Thom's horse was white, and mine was a bay.
- bear "We'll bear away for her.
- beau How am I getting on for a beau?
- bey "I haven't got time to argue with you," Bey said.
- bi She cut up two old blouses and fashioned a new, bi-colored waist bedizened with gilt buttons.
- boy You blame my poor boy!
- buy He would buy the land from the people.
- by Shall we go in by the Garden Room?
- ea Et omnes in ea ordine alphabetico scribuntur.
- ear He loved its sounds as they fell on the ear.
- easy "Easy, now," said Inspector Campbell.
- ebb Camp was moved nearly every day, but ambition sank to the lowest ebb.
- ebony Nearer, a schooner with its sails down stood black as ebony between two bars of light drawn across the water, which lay dull and bleak towards the shore.
- ob "You make fool ob us, Massa Talboys," at last said one of the blacks, who, probably from his understanding English, had been chosen as spokesman.
- obey You must obey and guard her.
- obi A boy's obi is more for practical use, and is not of such splendour as his sister's.
- Bah I know your Herbert Spencer thinks differently, but bah!
- Elba Napoleon landed at St. Raphael on his return from Egypt in 1799, and here he embarked when he sailed for Elba.
- Reba Reba will be waiting for me.
- Abby These morning talks with her father were precious half-hours to her; for they not only read and discussed well-chosen books, but Abby opened her heart freely, and received his wise counsels with a grateful docility which helped to make her after-life as benevolent and blessed as his.
- BIA But when he was inside of her house, the Bia confessed that she did not know the way to the Malaki Tuangun's house.
- BIO But they'd concentrated so on the inorganic sciences, and so far neglected the bio-sciences, that when they launched their first ship for Venus they hadn't yet developed a germ theory of disease.
- EBAY A Smurf ... TV tray I bought on eBay – eBay by weird al yankovic