What is the correct spelling for EBOVE?
This word (Ebove) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EBOVE
- abbe Pierre wished to fulfil Abbe Rose's commission immediately.
- abode Pollux roused a porter, told him what he wanted, and was conducted by him with Arsinoe to apart of the grounds where a bright light shone out from dame Hannah's little abode , for he had had instructions to admit the sick girl's friends even during the night. It?s leadin? south from my abode If you stick around and turn your damper down There?s a wide open road – Wide Open Road by Johnny Cash
- above Nothing could be more fair and above -board. Thin to the glittering stars above, You know the hands, the eyes of love! – Fish, The by Rupert Brooke
- beaver Attaching the ring of this to a loose trunk heavy enough to hold the beaver down and drown him, he places the trap a few inches under water at the end of a runway or in one of the channels.
- bevy But her height, free build, and liberal curves marked her out of a bevy that glowed in a more Southern fashion.
- ebb The distribution of moment of momentum in the system is being continually altered by the tides; but, however the tides may ebb or flow, the total moment of momentum can never alter so long as influences external to the system are absent.
- ebony The material used for these cases is mahogany, inlaid with ebony , cedar, and other woods.
- ebro To preserve their conquests, the Arabs of Spain had to struggle against the refugee Goths in the Asturias; and Charlemagne, by extending those of the Franks to the Ebro , had given the Christian Goths a powerful alliance against the Spanish Mussulmans.
- envoy The year of Titian's birth thus works out: Writing in 1557, Dolce makes out Titian was born about 1489 " " 1566-7, Vasari " " " 1489 " " 1564, Spanish Envoy " " 1474 " " 1567, Spanish Consul " " 1482 " " 1571, Titian himself " " 1476 Now it is curious to notice that the last three statements are all made in letters to King Philip, either by Titian himself, or at his request by the Spanish agents.
- eve I felt I was now on the very eve of a great discovery.
- ever Have you ever asked him?
- oboe The instruments were most probably lutes, viols, flute, oboe , and possibly bag-pipe, hurdy-gurdy and little organ.
- over But that is over with.
- Ave As he concluded, the neighbouring church-bells began to sound the Ave Maria.
- Ebbed Her complexion was pale and when she was confused, excited, or pleased, the colour came into her face in a faint flush that ebbed and flowed but never reached its full glow.
- I've I've been thinking about you all day.
- Ova This mucus contains worms which can be detected, or their ova observed under a magnifying glass.
- Abe It was Abe , the foolish giant of the Skeets.
- Eben He was forever tellin' what his first wife used to do, an' Eben he ketched it up, an' then, when we laughed at him, he done it the more.
- Eva Towards evening Eva could come into the city under the protection of her aunt, who had many claims upon her the next day, and see the prisoner.