What is the correct spelling for ECAPORATION?
This word (Ecaporation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ECAPORATION
- aspiration Westover felt all the boldness of the aspiration, but it was at least not in the direction of art.
- cooperation For society it urges the cultivation of cooperation, social service, sacrifice for the social weal, and the social consciousness in the individual.
- corporation The Corporation entered upon the spot occupied by the old hospital in Moorfields.
- evaporation Then, with the evaporation of the surface moisture, the protein matter, either in original form or as a degradation product, remains on the surface of the rubber as a thin, solid film or crust.
- expiration One night during the last week before the expiration of the allotted time, a thought which could not fail to lead him to his goal, darted into his brain like a revelation.
- incorporation He recognised the value of traditions from the Saxon times, which in his day were still to be gathered, and it is by the incorporation of such elements that his book has in some respects the character of a supplement to the Saxon Chronicles.
- operation Having thus arranged their plan of operation, they separated till the following night, which was to decide the fate of Hippolitus and Julia.
- recuperation It follows that these glands normally pour into the circulation substances which counteract the effect of fatigue substances, and in fact make possible muscular recuperation from fatigue throughout the day as well as in emergencies and crises.