What is the correct spelling for ECAUSE?
This word (Ecause) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ECAUSE
- accuse Not that I can accuse myself of having ever had a self-righteous spirit, but my humility was rather instinctive than based on a firm ground of doctrinal knowledge, such as you so admirably impart to us.
- accuser It is the law as a whole, in all its aspects and parts, that is here spoken of, whether as enjoining morality, or external observances, or as an accuser fastening guilt on the conscience, or as a stern prophet of retribution and punishment.
- case Oh, it's Meydon, is it, that bad case I heard of to-day?
- cause In the name of the cause ?
- ease And so he arranged matters quite at his ease .
- Because It's because you like it.