What is the correct spelling for ECHEO?
If you accidentally misspelled "echeo", there are a few possible correct suggestions. One option may be "echo", referring to the sound reflection phenomenon. Another could be "cheer", representing a shout of encouragement. Lastly, "echoes" could be the intended word, referring to multiple repeated sounds.
Correct spellings for ECHEO
- ache She could feel her muscles begin to ache after her intense workout.
- Ached Her heart ached with longing every time she thought of her lost love.
- Aches He took an aspirin to alleviate his aches and pains.
- achoo I had the bad luck to sneeze while I was talking on the phone, which resulted in an achoo!
- Che "Che" is a colloquial term used in Argentina that can mean "hey" or "dude."
- chew I will chew your neck if you don't stop chewing my neck.
- echo I heard an echo coming from the other side of the door.
- Echoed The sound of their voices echoed through the empty room.
- echos The echos of the concert could be heard throughout the entire arena.
- ECO The ECO mode on my car helps me save fuel.
- EEO The company is committed to upholding EEO standards and providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees.
- etched The intricate design was etched carefully onto the fragile glass.
- etcher As an etcher, she captured the smallest details in her intricate designs on metal.
- etches The acid etches the metal, creating a permanent design.
- lecher I can't believe that he would try to touch me after he looked at me like that! He's a lecher!
- ocher She needed an ocher to complete her outfit.