What is the correct spelling for ECHEONOS?
This word (Echeonos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ECHEONOS
- chinos So when as time and weather did serue, they did take their leaue, with many signes and tokens of griefe for to depart and leaue the conuersation of so good companions, and did promise vnto them to procure all that was possible that the friendshippe begunne betwixt them and the Chinos should continue and perseuer, for that it was a thing that did content them all.
- echos Oktōēchos (here transcribed "Octoechos"; Greek: ὁ Ὀκτώηχος Greek pronunciation: [okˈtóixos]; from ὀκτώ "eight" and ἦχος "sound, mode" called echos ; Slavonic: Осмогласие, Osmoglasie from о́смь "eight" and гласъ, Glagolitic: ⰳⰾⰰⱄⱏ, "voice, sound") is the ei
- echoes I shan't hear you again, unless, perhaps, the echoes have kept your voice to play with.
- etchings He published a pretended collection, or a set of prints, from the designs of the great painters; in which he imitated the etchings and engravings of the various masters, and much were these prints admired as the works of Guido, Rembrandt, and others.
- echelons Since the personnel of the lower echelons will be of small value and easy of replacement, it is of little moment whether or not they become involved in reverses affecting the still lower echelons whose activities they direct.