What is the correct spelling for ECLIPCE?
This word (Eclipce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ECLIPCE
- eclipse For the benefit of those who may undertake an expedition of a similar kind, it may be well to mention a few incidents that occurred during our journey, which, although trifling in themselves, may prove useful to future eclipse parties.
- elapse Some years, indeed, had still to elapse before the ever-restless Egyptian province used the opportunity of Xerxes' death to league itself with the new power and make a fresh attempt to shake off the Persian yoke; but once more it tried in vain.
- ellipse In person he was about the middling height, and so far resembled an ellipse as this, that his transverse diameter nearly equalled his conjugate, or, in plain English, he was about as broad as long.
- Eclipsed This little compliment eclipsed the effect of fire-light on the girl's face.
- Clips In securing a specimen care must be taken that its axis is in the direct line of strain, and the opposite clips should be driven in equally so that the stress may act fairly upon it.
- eclipses An', sir, with that he thess turns round, an' he says, says he, "Sonny Jones," says he, addressin' hisself, "what's the cause of total eclipses of the sun?"
42 words made from the letters ECLIPCE
4 letter words made from ECLIPCE:ccpi, clip, cple, eile, elei, epel, epic, peel, peil, peli, piel, pile, plec, plei.
5 letter words made from ECLIPCE:celic, cipel, clipe, epice, lecce, lepic, pecci, pecel, peice, piece, piele.
3 letter words made from ECLIPCE:cli, cpi, ecc, eec, eel, epi, icc, ice, lee, lei, lie, lip, pee, pei, pel, pic, pie.