What is the correct spelling for ECLIPS?
This word (Eclips) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ECLIPS
- alps What thickness do they attain in the Alps?
- eclipse In three months it reduced the smooth kindly feeling in Pogue's entry to the point of total eclipse.
- elapse More than fourteen years were to elapse before a daily paper was established.
- ellipse If the comet of 1668 had moved in a parabola instead of the ellipse supposed above, how many years would have been required to reach its present distance from the sun?
- Claps Stella, laughing, claps applause, and Signor Trevisiani gazes at him as if he longed to learn his art.
- Eclipsed Indeed, it flourished well into the 1950s and was eclipsed only by the overwhelming spread of urban workers into the area in the second half of the century.
- Eclipsing No apology is required for the length of the latter, for though State socialism is only a growth of yesterday, it has already spread everywhere, and if it is not superseding socialism proper, it is certainly eclipsing it in practical importance, and to some extent even modifying it in character.
- Clips I refer to seaplanes carrying in clips beneath the fuselage specially constructed 18-inch torpedoes.
- equips At the same time the company equips the experimental farm and puts it into operation under the supervision of a trained agriculturist.
- eclipses On the average, will central or partial eclipses be the more numerous?
- elopes I do not complain against the genius whose heroine elopes with a clean-shaven villain to Brittany and is married in a Gothic church with frescoed chapels.