What is the correct spelling for ECLISE?
This word (Eclise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ECLISE
- close A close friend perhaps is blind. Easy come but oh how quick it goes Ten foot tall but what to fall Hard to open yet so easy to close Front page news but so abused – Looking For Today by black sabbath
- eclipse Then we noticed that the full moon in a cloudless sky had already passed the half-way mark in a total eclipse . Looney Toon, lunar eclipse Every blue moon, might see a few shooting strips – Common Knowledge by asher roth
- enclose You cannot think how grateful I shall be and I enclose a cheque.
- ELISA Elisa holding her peace and hearkening to the praises bestowed by the ladies her companions upon her story, the Queen charged Filostrato tell one of his own, whereupon he began, laughing, "I have been so often rated by so many of you ladies for having imposed on you matter for woeful discourse and such as tended to make you weep, that methinketh I am beholden, an I would in some measure requite you that annoy, to relate somewhat whereby I may make you laugh a little; and I mean therefore to tell you, in a very short story, of a love that, after no worse hindrance than sundry sighs and a brief fright, mingled with shame, came to a happy issue.
- Eloise "A good thing, indeed," returned Eloise .
- Elsie No, Mistress Muffel never behaved so to Elsie , her husband's babe.
- Elise Elise had little to say.
39 words made from the letters ECLISE
5 letter words made from ECLISE:ceils, celis, cleis, clies, clise, elies, esile, leise, lices, selce, selic, slice.
3 letter words made from ECLISE:cis, cli, eec, eel, ese, ice, ies, lee, lei, lie, sec, see, sic, sle.
4 letter words made from ECLISE:eile, elei, else, ices, icse, isle, lees, lies, scee, seel, sele, seli, siel.