What is the correct spelling for ECLOSE?
This word (Eclose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ECLOSE
- close I thought we were close to it, and have been looking out for it all the morning.
- closer He drew up yet an inch or two closer to Peckover.
- eclipse Eclipse Wind Engine Co.
- else Where else could she have been?
- enclose I enclose a box for Jacques Sennier's first night, which, as you'll see by the date, has had to be postponed for four days-something wrong with the scenery.
- Eloise "Just think what a short time we'll have to miss cousin Eloise," said the child.
- Elise "Let me speak, Elise," Clara went on, putting aside the warning hand extended to her; "I must for this once.