What is the correct spelling for ECQUAL?
This word (Ecqual) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ECQUAL
- actual Randolph's frail hand came down to help them up, but a bigger paw did the actual lifting.
- aqua The first action of nearly all remedies is to excite; from fire to frost, from aqua fortis to aqua fontis, the influence is always more or less stimulating, and it is capable of depressing the vital powers in proportion to its power of exciting them.
- aquila The prince was already pressing forward to attack this formidable defence with his small army when he received intelligence that the Italians and Spaniards, under Capizucchi and Aquila , had forced their way, sword in hand, into the Pile battery, had got possession of it, and were now likewise advancing from the other side against the enemy's breastwork.
- coal I lost her to a student chap, with skin as black as coal When he took her off to Birmingham, she took away my soul – The Rare Ould Times by flogging molly
- coequal That independent sovereignty in every one of the States, with its reserved rights of local self-government assured to each by their coequal power in the Senate, was the fundamental condition of the Constitution.
- equable The one quality that this equable and judicious critic was on the look-out for was the power of being approved.
- equably "I hope, my dear, that the entertainment will come up to your expectations," observed Aunt Charlotte, equably .
- equal She gave herself up in good faith, and when I had promised to keep the secret her ardours were equal to mine.
- equally "My father left his estate to be equally divided between Rowan and me.
- Cal Cal was beginning to feel sleepy, when out from among the shadows marched the chief in the cocked hat and red stocking-leg uniform, followed by four other dignified warriors.