What is the correct spelling for ECT?
This word (Ect) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ECT
- act This act , however, did not prove to be a settlement of this disturbing question.
- ct CT scan has been shown to be more accurate than ultrasound in detecting acute appendicitis.
- eat I don't have to as long as I can find enough to eat .
- ec In enzymology, an adenosine-tetraphosphatase (EC 3.
- ecg Unlike the situation in AL amyloidosis, the ECG voltage is often normal, although low voltage may be seen (despite increased wall thickness on echocardiography).
- ECO Kyrgyzstan AsDB, CIS, EAPC, EBRD, ECE, ECO , ESCAP, FAO, IBRD, ICAO, ICCt (signatory), ICRM, IDA, IDB, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, ILO, IMF, Interpol, IOC, IOM, ISO (correspondent), ITU, NAM (observer), OIC, OPCW (signatory), OSCE, PCA, PFP, SCO, UN, UNAMSIL, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNIDO, UNMIK, UPU, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTrO