What is the correct spelling for EDAPT?
This word (Edapt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EDAPT
- adapt Unable to adapt himself, he would see the Mansion's stable become a noisome garage, while he performed humble and gradually dwindling service to a few remaining horses.
- adapter Olympus and Panasonic released many Micro Four Thirds cameras with interchangeable lenses which are fully compatible each other without any adapter , while the others have proprietary mounts.
- adept These often communicate with Their disciples, without using the ordinary methods of communication, and when any tie exists, perchance from some past incarnation, between an Adept and a medium, constituting that medium a disciple, a message from the Adept might readily be mistaken for a message from a "Spirit".
- adopt It seemed an advantage and an improvement to the sons of the British princes, to adopt the Roman language, and knowledge, and mode of life; they delighted in the luxury of colonnades, baths, feasts, and city life.
- apt Dramatic instinct as applied to listening on the stage, and everywhere, is apt to be overlooked.
- inapt The analogy is not inapt .
- adapts The fact that they are able to live in any kind of water and in a very small amount of it well adapts them to their habits of living about dwellings.
- DEPT =J. D. SNYDER, Dept .