What is the correct spelling for EDATED?
This word (Edated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EDATED
- adapted You will see many wonderful orchards in New York state and much of the land is given over to the raising of fruit, for which it seems admirably adapted .
- edited Kotzebue, who had immediate information of this fact, procured an order from the Weimar government for the seizure of these sheets, at the moment they should be ready for issue: but Wieland, the editor of the opposition paper, had already received proof-sheets of the article, and caused it to appear at the same time in the People's Friend, which he edited , with still more biting remarks; since Luden, in the Nemesis, had expressed some doubts whether Kotzebue were really the author of these malicious calumnies.
- educated But from these the young woman had gone to be educated in a world where other things are of first importance.
- elated 1232. S. gives wine-elated as the meaning of druncne.
- Darted Shadrach darted back toward the rear.
- Eddied But the mist briefly eddied down upon us; our mules' hoofs made no sound appreciable, on the scantily moistened soil; we lost the legs, and the voices, and pressing the pace I rode beside her.