What is the correct spelling for EDDECTIVE?
This word (Eddective) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EDDECTIVE
- addictive Conversely, abstaining from addictive food and food eating processes causes withdrawal symptoms for those with eating disorders.
- additive Pink slime" (a derogatory term for lean finely textured beef or LFTB, finely textured beef, and boneless lean beef trimmings or BLBT) is a meat by-product used as a food additive to ground beef and beef-based processed meats, as a filler, or to reduce the overall fat content of ground beef.
- adjective For it is the whole essence of a Supernatural Religion to be supreme in it own province-the very adjective asserts it; and any endeavour to compromise on this entirely vital point is in itself a denial of the principle, For a while this was not perceived.
- deductive 4. Deductive reasoning is that process which attempts to prove the truth of a specific proposition by showing that a general theory applies to it.
- detective "Are you Detective Gubb?
- educative To miss all this and live a barren life and a loveless old age. Perhaps to bear a child, that, for the need of the educative , elevating companionship of family mates is consumed by self, inheriting that vicious selfishness, which he by his birth defeated, and finding all the forces of nature focussed on his defect, like a pack of hounds that turn and rend an injured mate.
- effective The doorway of the south transept is ornamented with effective ironwork, but otherwise the exterior presents no remarkable features.
- elective How keen is the cry of elective affinity athwart the ages!
65 words made from the letters EDDECTIVE
4 letter words made from EDDECTIVE:cede, cedi, cite, cive, deci, deed, devd, devi, dice, diet, dive, edde, edit, evit, iced, ided, idvd, tevi, tidd, tide, tied, tive, vedi, vice.
5 letter words made from EDDECTIVE:cedit, cided, citee, civet, dedee, dedic, deede, deeve, deice, devic, diede, dited, edict, edite, etive, evict, ivete, teide, tiede, vecdi, vedic, veidt, vided.
3 letter words made from EDDECTIVE:ddt, dec, ded, die, dit, ect, edd, eec, etc, eve, ice, tec, ted, tee, tic, tie, vet, vie.