What is the correct spelling for EDDGY?
This word (Eddgy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EDDGY
- dodgy There was Scarfe, light and dodgy , ready for a run or a neat drop-kick from half-back.
- edda If we open the books which were written in Europe at the time of the irruption of these Northmen, and the poems of those savage tribes preserved to our own days, and comprised under the name of Edda , besides the numerous sagas, or songs and ballads, which we still possess, we find mention of three superior gods and a number of inferior deities, which gave a peculiar character to this Northern worship.
- eddy Then, with hardly a sound, the fine ship slid slowly downwards, and a minute later there was no sign of her except a great eddy in which swung a tangled mass of timber, lifebelts, canvas chairs, and all sorts of floating objects from the decks. Knowin all my homies gon call when ready To the P.I's and those pushin raw like Eddy – Blueberry Rain by Andre Nickatina
- edge We were at the edge of the wood, and the school lay quite near. Are golden kingcup-fields with silver edge Where the cow-parsley skirts the hawthorn-hedge. – XIX Lilent Noon by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- edgy Gents, he said, excuse me for getting edgy .
- eeg Neurosurgical anesthesia fellows may also rotate in neurosurgical intensive care unit and gain experience with transcranial doppler, basic EEG interpretation and Licox/Microdialysis interpretation.
- egg Give me one more egg , Helen, and then...."