What is the correct spelling for EDIBURGH?
This word (Ediburgh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EDIBURGH
- adieu An hour or two afterwards it was time for me to return to the station; on this occasion, however, I had a horse, and I returned to the general's headquarters to bid him adieu . So long, my love, goodbye, farewell, adieu, So long, my love, our love's no longer true, – So Long, My Love by Frank Sinatra
- adobe Captain Salezar, sitting at ease in his adobe house, poured himself another drink of aguardiente and rolled another corn-husk cigarette.
- debar Philip insisted that, if a general peace were concluded, the barons on each side should, for the future, be prohibited from carrying on private wars against each other: but Richard replied, that this was a right claimed by his vassals, and he could not debar them from it.
- edgar But still Edgar slept on, and in the morning the Master-Maid had to leave without speaking to him.
- Adieus We left the table early, made our adieus, and were on our way down the river half an hour before sunset.
- Ebert Roger Ebert awarded the film with 3 out of 4 stars and wrote "There is a supernatural element to the picture" and ended his review by saying "Picture Bride is one of several recent films about how we gathered from all over the globe to call ourselves Americans.
221 words made from the letters EDIBURGH
5 letter words made from EDIBURGH:bdeir, bedri, begur, beigh, bheri, bhide, bider, bireh, birge, birgu, breid, bride, brieg, bruge, brugh, buder, budge, budhi, buger, burde, burdi, bureh, burge, burgh, burgi, debug, dehui, derbi, derig, dheri, dhuri, dighe, digre, dirge, dubhe, dubhi, dubie, durge, durie, edigu, ehrig, eidur, ergui, eridu, eurgh, gebir, gebru, gebur, gedir, ghuri, grieb, grube, grued, guder, guide, guier, guire, hired, hubei, huger, huige, igber, ihurg, rebid, rheid, rhude, ridge, rubei, rudge, urbie, uribe.
3 letter words made from EDIBURGH:bed, beg, bid, big, bud, bug, bur, deb, die, dig, dre, dub, due, dug, erg, geb, gib, gui, gur, hie, hub, hud, hue, hug, igd, ige, ire, iud, rbi, reb, red, rib, rid, rig, rub, rue, rug, urd.
4 letter words made from EDIBURGH:bedu, begu, behr, beig, berg, beru, beur, bide, bier, bihu, bird, biru, breh, breu, brie, brig, brue, brug, bude, budi, bugh, buhe, buhi, buhr, bure, burg, buri, degr, deru, dher, dier, dieu, dihg, dire, dreg, drub, drug, druh, dube, dubh, dubi, duei, dugh, dugi, duhe, duhr, ebru, ebur, edur, egri, erhu, eriu, eruh, gedr, geib, gher, gibe, gied, gihe, gird, greh, grid, grih, grub, grue, grui, gude, gudi, guei, guib, guie, gure, hebi, hebr, heib, heir, herb, herd, heru, heur, hide, hire, hrib, hued, huei, huge, hugi, huie, ibrd, ihde, iure, rehg, reid, reub, rhue, ride, ried, rieu, rube, rude, ruge, rugh, rugi, ruhe, ughi, uhde, uher, uige, urbi, urde, urge, urie.