What is the correct spelling for EDIES?
This word (Edies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EDIES
- aides The generals and aides who have been working on the problem, on the strategy and tactics during the three years gone by, are more qualified to conduct the war than the private who has lately joined.
- aids Holds an unchallenged place among aids to the interpretation of the Scriptures.
- dis "Dis is a barber-shop," he said with an angry wave of his hand; "it ain't a circuse."
- eider Then a sort of earthquake takes place under the eider down, and a tightly clenched fist appears and is waved in the air.
- Adieus The officers, observing that Luigi was hovering about the doorway waiting to announce dinner, waived the question of precedence and made their adieus.