What is the correct spelling for EDIFACE?
This word (Ediface) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EDIFACE
- advice Father Bartley wanted his advice , I suppose.
- deface Nor was I willing to deface the pages of the work with explanatory notes.
- edifice It was not the ruin it had been before; but the new roof had vanished; and the chancel was in the condition to which the first fire had reduced the whole edifice .
- edified They wuz pleased with it, I could see they wuz fairly a-laughin', they wuz so edified and highly tickled.
- edify True to the traditions of the ancient Orient, it tried to edify and to instruct at the same time.
- efface This is so much the case that it is hard to efface the influence of a strong mind from the journal it has shaped, even when it is no longer actively present in it.
- outface It was as if something divine within me awoke to outface the desolation.
- edifices The streets in the older sections of the town are often crooked and narrow, like those of Marseilles, or of Toledo in Spain, where in looking heavenward one does not behold enough of the blue sky between the roofs for the measure of a waistcoat pattern, but in the more modern-built parts there are fine straight avenues and spacious squares, with large and imposing public and private edifices .