What is the correct spelling for EDNING?
This word (Edning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EDNING
- adenine In 1912, an adenine nucleoside was isolated by Hunter et al.
- awning Nevil had time to spring the flood of crimson in her cheeks, bright as the awning she reclined under.
- dining Rosalie was sitting with Harry in the dining-room over the end of dinner.
- eating Eating is always good.
- edging Edging round on the fence I got a closer view, and then cried out that I had found my horse.
- editing Editing, therefore, may be considered as a green crop of turnips or peas, extremely useful for those whose circumstances do not admit of giving their farm a summer fallow.
- Adding Frederick smiled, adding: "But with the other work which I have commenced, you are not quite satisfied.
- Adorning The fabric of Farrar's writing is essentially thin; his thoughts rarely rose above the commonplace, and to these thoughts he gave luscious expression, sticking the flowers of rhetoric, of which his marvellous memory gave him the command, so as to ornament without adorning.
- Atoning See that ye approach the mercy-seat with no other trust but in His atoning work and meritorious righteousness.
- Earning Their life-problem, the earning of wages for the sustenance of themselves and their families, was one they had in common.
- Eddying Trigger's thoughts went eddying away for a moment, and she didn't hear Lyad's reply.