What is the correct spelling for EDOTOR?
This word (Edotor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EDOTOR
- adopter Cory Doctorow-cultural critic, Disneyphile, and ultimate Early Adopter -uses language with the reckless confidence of the Beat poets.
- detour You can bet your Wrigleys that after a regiment passed her she would make a detour and catch up with the head of it again.
- dodo Some of the descriptions, as also the figures by which they are illustrated, are quaint enough; as, for example, that graphic sketch hit off by old Sir Thomas Herbert, who saw the bird in his travels in 1634:- The Dodo, he says, comes first to our description.
- dot The countess, compassionate to all true love, promised to do her best, and pursued the affair so warmly that at the birth of her second son she did obtain from her husband a "dot" for the young girl, who was married soon after to Beauvouloir.
- dotard "What, old dotard, darest thou interfere with our pursuits?
- dote The very poison brought with it its own anti-dote; and, shaking off by one strong effort of will the spell of the music and the wine, he sprang to his feet....
- dotty Dotty always cried when she was washed, till she was ever so old."
- eater Fire eater, ain't he?
- be at the bottom of
- be erect