What is the correct spelling for EDTOR?
This word (Edtor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EDTOR
- astor Doctor no belong Astor Hotel.
- auditor An immense, gray-haired old woman, who had been an interested auditor of this little conversation, got up from the steps of the next house, and came to the fence.
- deter This it was hoped would be a warning that might deter others.
- detour Then, heading homeward, she skirted the trail and kept to the edge of the forest, making a wide detour over the hills, finally reaching the ranch at sunset.
- dot 1178, and the location for the centre will again be as denoted by the dot.
- dote I dote on Phidias!
- eater No less than a dozen ripe pears were twitched off, just in the nick of time, so far as the eater was concerned.
- ed 1, London, 1833; ed.
- edgar She had been with them nearly a year, when the young son and heir, Edgar Ashton, returned from his college.
- am a match for
- be erect
- most honor-bound
- most honorbound