What is the correct spelling for EE'S?
This word (Ee's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EE'S
- es Humour, 142. Huret, Jules.
- eyes "'You take 'em in,' she says to him, her eyes swimmin'.
- res I plunged at once in medias res .
- Eels We saw a number of cormorants diving in search of prey, and they came up with eels in their mouths.
- EVES I once had a little brother, With eyes that were dark and deep; In the lap of that old dim forest He lieth in peace asleep: Light as the down of the thistle, Free as the winds that blow, We roved there the beautiful summers, The summers of long ago; But his feet on the hills grew weary, And, one of the autumn eves, I made for my little brother A bed of the yellow leaves.
- EWES Whilst the black ewes, who owned the hair, Feed harmless on, in pastures fair, Unconscious that their tails perfume, In scented curls, the drawing-room.