What is the correct spelling for EEA?
This word (Eea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EEA
- e'en The heart of man, e'en were that heart Fiesco's, is not vast enough for two all-powerful idols-idols so hostile to each other.
- e'er That thou mayst guard it rightly, therefore I give it thee, I know if aught befall thee, if occasion e'er should be, Great fame and estimation with the sword shalt thou attain.
- ea Upon the tablets of Semiramis, it was stated that the unknown city of Ea had been built at a spot fifteen marches towards the sunrise, therefore in that direction I proceeded.
- eec In July 1962, Field-Marshal Montgomery told the press that the aged Churchill, whom he had just visited in hospital where he was being treated for a broken hip, was opposed to Macmillans negotiations for Britain to enter the EEC (which would, in the event, be vetoed by the French President, General de Gaulle, the following January).
- eeg Combining the two makes it easier to determine what in the EEG signal comes from the surface (since MEG is very accurate in examining signals from the surface of the brain), and what comes from deeper in the brain, thus allowing for analysis of deeper brain signals than either EEG or MEG on its own.
- era If my opinion's worth anything, I should not hesitate to declare that we're on the threshold of a greater religious era than the world has ever seen."
- DEA It was Ursus talking to Dea .