What is the correct spelling for EEVEN?
This word (Eeven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EEVEN
- e'en Why, at this hour of universal joy, When every heart beats high with grateful rapture, And pleasure dances her enchanting round, O tell me why, at this auspicious hour, You quit the joyful circle of your friends, Rob social pleasure of its sweetest charm, And leave a void e'en in the happiest hearts, An aching void which only you can fill?
- eden My mind is tired my heart is bleeding I can feel the taste from the nectars of Eden – Nectars Of Eden by Ebony Tears
- eleven How old? Well I'm like ten, eleven Been fightin' since I was like six or seven – Lil Weapons by lupe fiasco
- eve A cold and lonely Christmas eve And living out my days alone Well that had been my deepest fear But you promised you won't leave – Merry Christmas, Here's To Many More by relient k
- event The event we attend to with the greatest satisfaction is their defeat and death.
- ever "I'm ever so glad.
- heaven Heaven is in our home.
- leaven Even Canada, with its leaven of Orangemen, was to be honoured with the speeches of an orator of second-rate powers.
- oven Gather just as the blossoms are appearing, and dry quickly in a slow oven, or in the shade.
- seven The last one of the Seven got it.
- severn He was of excellent family, but poor, counting a relative in the old Earl of Mount Severn.
- uneven As long as the glade was level I had little doubt about his keeping up the same pace, but should it come uneven, with rocks to pass over, or hills to climb, I feared that he might give in.
- am ears in
- am ease