What is the correct spelling for EEVERY?
This word (Eevery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EEVERY
- aver As for drafts, the "health cranks" aver that a draft is merely "fresh air moving"; which is supposed to settle the matter.
- emery Emery, from Maine, gave an impressive talk upon Woman's Mission Work.
- eve "Did not people say and think the same thing in 1859," it may be asked, "on the eve of the greatest Civil War in history?"
- ever Why did we ever-?
- evert 451 Ides, Evert Yssbrants, i.
- every Then every one laughed.
- ivory Having almost daily relations with the custom-house at Ismailia, he well knew that no new cargoes of gums or ivory were being transported lately through the Canal.
- livery He who wears a livery should not assume the port and bearing of a free man.
- oeuvre Bach composed them when he was in the full vigour of his powers, and they may be considered his chef d'oeuvre in this form.
- ovary Ovary and adrenal medulla and posterior pituitary and thyroid predominance constitute the feminine formula.
- over "I can't get over it," she said.
- revere A man utters her name unwillingly; for the woman with the iron girdle is the only inexorable deity; she is the mother of the three Fates, who also revere her, and she often strangles with her iron girdle the mortals who mention her carelessly.
- severe Thus several long weeks went by, and, day by day, the cold grew more severe.
- Evener The cut on page 34 shows our Evener and indicates the simplicity of same.
- Avery Don't you mind the summer I was at Camden working for Miss Avery, who lived next door to Miss Judge Miller, from New York?
- EAVE "Yes, the man who fixed the eave troughs this morning left a ladder here.
- eerier They are the mysterious voices of the woodland which change at about this time often to an eerier and lonelier note.
- art ready for