What is the correct spelling for EEW?
This word (Eew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EEW
- dew These represented generally a bunch of dew -sprinkled roses, with the dew -drops very highly finished, or else a wayside shrine, and a peasant woman, with her back turned, kneeling before it. And weeping in the evening dew; That might control The starry pole, And fallen, fallen, light renew! – Hear the Voice of the Bard by William Blake
- e'en And e'en though I know not your identity, still I may sense your fond confusion.
- e'er Of all the girls that e'er were seen, There's none so fine as Nelly.
- eec Council Regulation (EEC) No 1768/92 of 18 June 1992 concerning the creation of a supplementary protection certificate for medicinal products which entered into force on 2 January 1993.
- eeg EEG poorly measures neural activity that occurs below the upper layers of the brain (the cortex).
- ewe You took away Joan's ewe lambs, and her buck lambs, and all her lambs, more than a thousand of them, after she'd served you through sun and storm and earned them like a man.
- few It was to be expected that a man like the old Doctor should love, love once, and love as few men do.
- hew The cold was not particularly severe when the Selache arrived, but when Dampier went ashore next morning to pick a log from which they could hew a mast the temperature suddenly fell, and that night the drift ice from the river mouth closed in on them.
- jew I, as a Jew , love not death by violence and torture, and will endeavor to save thee.
- mew It could never be a pretty cat to the general eye, but when it came trotting noiselessly to meet Ruth, uttering its short mew of welcome, she thought it beautiful, and would not have changed it for the sleekest, handsomest cat in the kingdom.
- new How would you like to have a new mother?
- pew A dull Pew is often responsible for a dull Pulpit.
- sew "Thou art beautiful, Annadoah; thou canst sew with great skill.
- yew Once during the discourse a Captain got up and interrupted the Stranger: 'Why do you preach out here under the yew -tree?