What is the correct spelling for EFEAT?
This word (Efeat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EFEAT
- aft Lund, whose recognition of voices was perfect, moved amidships as soon as Carlsen and Peggy Simms came aft.
- defeat We don't know what is before us, defeat, loss, suffering, that part is not in our hands altogether, but the shame of the quitter never need and never shall be ours."
- eat O'Malley wanted to eat first but they talked him out of the idea.
- effect This is the small arm which had such great effect for the French in the first days of the war.
- effete The great anarchical association of which Ferdinand Contraras was the leading spirit did not differ greatly in essential features from those tyrannical and effete institutions which it was striving to supersede.
- effort Her wasted fingers were clasped together on her lap, holding between them a little handkerchief, with which, evidently with great effort, she occasionally wiped the dampness from her face.