What is the correct spelling for EFECTS?
This word (Efects) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EFECTS
- effect The effect of this was a painful rheumatism, which fixed itself in his limbs, and soon rendered them nearly useless. And a chump or a sucka or something to that effect Respect, I used to never get when all I got was upset – Runnin' by The Pharcyde
- effects Come, sir, it is time that I conduct you to your chamber, where you must sleep away the exhilarating effects of the golden fountain. cause I talk about reality that effects them and even though I blow up I can never neglect them – The Getaway by immortal technique
- Affects To break the sleep of the righteous, is to affect, by breaking, the sleep of the righteous: but, to sleep the sleep of the righteous, is not to affect by sleeping the sleep of the righteous; since the act of sleeping is an act that affects no object whatever.
- defects But these were minor defects in an establishment which had many merits, and was mainly of the temperament and intention of the large English railroad hotels.
- ejects But if allowed to pass into the stomach, that organ immediately rebels against its intrusion, and not unfrequently ejects it with indignant emphasis.
- elects He elects us to opportunities.
- facts But facts, he reflected, were facts.
- erects If the former erects a handsome dormitory, the latter must have one larger and finer.