What is the correct spelling for EFENTS?
This word (Efents) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EFENTS
- effects You will not easily recover from the effects of this violence.
- effendi "Pigs, and children of pigs," he cried, "for what does the Effendi pay ye?
- evans I. Mrs. Evans was inclined to contend for Royce's philosophy.
- event Early on the second day after the event at the border-station, the Princess sat alone in her drawing-room.
- fuentes The King, in reporting the substance of this conversation to Aerssens, intimated his conviction that they were only wishing in Brussels to gain time; that they were waiting for letters from Spain, which they were expecting ever since the return of Conde's secretary from Milan, whither he had been sent to confer with the Governor, Count Fuentes .
- funds Where funds are lacking, one may be made by the pupils at small expense.
- Faints Man or Woman, thou'rt worth our Care- She faints- come, let us bear her hence.
- Ants Little boats, with brightly-dressed passengers, crossed and re-crossed like ants.
- Efforts But their interest in the encounter was not to be judged by their silence, as they watched their champion's efforts with mixed feelings.
- Infants Thou who hast slain already So many Hebrew women, and hast hung Their murdered infants round their necks, slay me, For I too am a woman, and these boys Are mine.
- agents But I want agents !
- ends Mrs. Galleon and the Galleon baby had been with him and Bobby had come down to them for the week-ends.
- finds our love keeps things it finds and we dance like drunken sailors lost at sea out of our minds – Riches And Wonders by Mountain Goats
- events Extra dark tints, for sticky events Suspense makes the lead dispense – Say Word by fat joe
- invents We were swept helpless, astronomers tell us, through a cloud of fiery stones, to which all the cunning bolts which man invents to slay his fellow-man, are but slow and weak engines of destruction.
- feints He did certainly make little feints at Mr. Pritchett; but Mr. Pritchett merely wheezed and said nothing.
- founts There the crystal tear refraineth, And the founts of grief are dry; "Father, Mother-none remaineth; All are dead; and why not I?"
- fonts Bobby, after a few further attempts to adopt the regulation fonts of type to its chase, had rather lost interest in it, but his new companions revived it.
48 words made from the letters EFENTS
3 letter words made from EFENTS:eft, ene, ent, ese, est, fee, fen, fes, nee, net, see, sen, set, tee, ten, tnf.
5 letter words made from EFENTS:enets, enset, esten, etens, feens, feets, fense, fents, fetes, fnest, neset, neste, netes, senft, sente, stene, stfen, teens, tenes, tense.
4 letter words made from EFENTS:feen, fens, fete, nest, nets, nfte, seef, seen, sene, sent, teen, tsen.