What is the correct spelling for EFERT?
This word (Efert) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EFERT
- aft The Bellevite had been moved aft a little so as to bring the gangways of the two ships abreast of each other.
- after But I'm not after her money.
- avert As he sat opposite to Barbara for the first time, she could not avert her eyes from him and, with both his hands clasped in hers, she let him tell her of his journey to Brussels and his efforts to find her in the great city.
- defeat In his defeat concerning the bath-steward, as he felt it to be, he had not the courage, now, to offer the lower berth.
- effect As Julia had supposed, this had the desired effect.
- effete Balder fictions have found credence at the chrysanthemum club, where the lack luster eye of the effete plunger gazes into the gurgling optic of the breadstuff debauchee, and where harvesting a royal flush is the leading industry.
- effort Surely what she had written with so great an effort was worth a reply.
- Ebert Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times praised, "Bullets Over Broadway shares a kinship with a more serious film by Allen, Crimes and Misdemeanors, in which a man committed murder and was able, somehow, to almost justify it.