What is the correct spelling for EFFACTS?
This word (Effacts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EFFACTS
- acts Memory sometimes acts like an old flint-gun: it hangs fire, yet ends by going off.
- effect Would Hubert effect his escape?
- effects You have known his practice, and have heard the effects.
- Affects We think we may live our ain lives, and that what we do affects no one but ourselves?
- Efforts At last one day he disappeared, and no efforts could find him.
- effaces And since forgiveness effaces all, let...
- facts Those facts I shall now set forth.
- enacts Article 10 of the Berne Convention enacts that indirect appropriations such as adaptations and arrangements are included among illicit reproductions when they do not bear the character of original work.
74 words made from the letters EFFACTS
3 letter words made from EFFACTS:ace, act, aec, aft, ate, cat, cst, eat, ecf, ect, eff, eft, est, eta, etc, fat, fes, sac, sat, sea, sec, set, tea, tec.
5 letter words made from EFFACTS:actes, affec, aseff, caste, cesta, ecast, effat, facet, facts, fates, feast, feats, festa, fetas, safet, saffc, scaff, sceat, secta, staff, steff, taffe, teaff, teffs.
4 letter words made from EFFACTS:acts, cafe, caff, case, cast, cats, east, eats, efaf, efsf, face, fact, fafe, fast, fate, feat, safe, sate, scat, scet, seat, sect, seff, seta, taef, teff.