What is the correct spelling for EFFCT?
This word (Effct) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EFFCT
- affect The question of who can affect the voters most.
- defect Professor Leonard was without vest or collar, and sat with coat buttoned tight up to his chin to hide the defect . Causing me to resect Natural life in defect... – Gestated Rabidity by Aborted
- edict Retracing the ground we have traversed, we find that the Church, between the Day of Pentecost and the Edict of Toleration, passed unscathed and victorious through five great trials, which were calculated to test to the utmost the power vested in her.
- effect At length she looked at him to learn the effect of her words of encouragement. Well, the teacher comes to you, in effect From a different style, a whole different sect – Ya Know the Rules by boogie down productions
- effects Your effects not being then arrived, gives me anxiety for them, as I think they went in a vessel, which sailed from Havre the 11th of November. The far reaching effects I think at you with no regrets – Thanks For Nothing by Frenzal Rhomb
- effete But the relief from pressing anxiety when this horrible strife is over, and the feeling of gratitude to those who have delivered us must not be allowed to gild and consecrate, as it were, systems proved effete and policies which intelligent men recognise as bankrupt.
- effort It is an effort of nature still-born.