What is the correct spelling for EGICATION?
This word (Egication) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EGICATION
- agitation In his agitation Ralph rose, turned his back upon Mary, and looked out of the window.
- avocation I wanted you to come up to my boudoir to consult you about the pink satin dress, but I fear your important avocation will not allow you at present, so I will leave you till you are a little recovered.
- education Now, I should like to know who is likely to understand the education of a girl if her own father does not."
- ejection By no means dismayed, Anthony, as before, had recourse to ejection by crowding out....
- election The class went singing home in every direction from its election .
- elocution Both finally rose to distinction, one as a lawyer, and the other as a statesman; and they owed their advancement in life chiefly to their good elocution .
- equation U may be found from this equation when A and T are given, or A may be found when T and U are given.
- equitation The movements of the unfortunate Enriquez were equally unlike any equitation I ever saw.
- evacuation From this time the tension grew greater between Thiers and the Assembly, which begrudged him the credit for the negotiations still proceeding, and already mentioned above, for the evacuation of France by the Germans.
- eviction As I pointed out in a former chapter, the reckless cupidity of the landlords in terminating leases and fixing new rents by auction, with the alternative of eviction , threw those Protestant tenants who did not emigrate into direct competition with Catholic peasants of a lower economic stamp, who because they lived on little could afford to offer fancy rents.
- evocation The process is an evocation , pure and simple.
- exaction He acknowledged that the exaction of the duties of the customs was not a right which he derived from his hereditary prerogative, but one which he enjoyed as the gift of his people.
- execution You can at least judge whether my execution and touch are satisfactory, whether my voice pleases you.
387 words made from the letters EGICATION
3 letter words made from EGICATION:ace, act, aec, age, ago, ain, ane, ani, ant, ate, can, cat, ceo, cia, cio, cog, con, cot, eat, ecg, ect, ego, ent, eon, eta, etc, gat, gca, gen, get, gin, goa, ice, iga, ige, ion, nag, nec, neo, net, nig, nit, nog, not, oat, oca, oct, one, otc, tag, tai, tan, tao, tea, tec, teg, ten, tia, tic, tie, tin, toe, tog, ton.
5 letter words made from EGICATION:aceto, acing, acone, actin, actio, aegon, agent, agioi, agito, agone, aigio, ainge, aiton, aneto, angei, angio, anigo, antic, atigi, ating, ation, atone, atong, atoni, cagni, caion, caito, canet, cange, cango, canio, canoe, canot, cante, canto, caton, centi, ciani, ciano, ciega, ciego, ciena, cient, cinae, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cione, cioni, citgo, citie, cnote, coate, coati, cogan, cogen, cogie, coign, coing, conga, conge, conta, conti, cotai, cotan, eagon, eatin, ecton, egion, egnot, egoic, egton, eigon, einai, einat, enact, entia, etang, etian, etica, gaini, gaint, gaite, gance, ganci, ganic, ganoe, gante, gatic, geant, genic, genoa, getin, geton, giano, giant, gitai, gitin, goian, gonce, gonia, gonic, gotan, goten, iacon, ianto, iceni, ician, icing, ieong, ignat, iinet, incae, ingot, inite, intoe, ionia, ionic, iteco, itoen, itogi, naito, natio, neato, negai, negot, netco, ngaio, ngati, ngiti, ngota, nicot, nieto, niota, nitai, nocte, nogai, nogat, noica, noite, oaten, ocain, ocean, octan, oeiag, onate, oncet, onega, ontic, otaci, otani, otegi, taeng, tagen, taing, tanco, tanec, tange, tangi, tango, tanii, teano, tecno, tegic, teian, teign, tenco, tenga, tengi, tengo, tenia, teong, tiang, tiano, ticao, tiein, tieng, tieon, tigon, tinag, tinca, tinea, tinga, tinge, tingo, tinio, tioga, tiong, tocai, toein, togan, togni, toica, toine, toing, tonci, tonga, tonic.
4 letter words made from EGICATION:acne, aeon, agio, agni, agno, anio, ante, anti, cage, cain, cane, cant, cego, cent, ciao, cing, cite, coat, coen, coin, cone, cote, eang, ecto, egco, egin, egna, egoi, eini, engi, enic, ento, eoan, etna, gaen, gain, gaio, gait, gaon, gate, gati, gato, gean, geci, gent, geta, geto, gien, gion, giti, gnat, goan, goat, goit, gona, gone, goti, iago, icao, icon, igno, igoe, igon, iing, iino, inca, inec, inga, inge, ingi, inoa, inti, iong, iota, iten, itno, itoi, iton, nagi, nato, neat, nega, nego, ngae, nget, ngoi, nice, nige, nito, noce, note, oate, octa, oena, oeta, ogae, ogan, ogea, ogie, ogin, oita, onca, once, onge, otic, taco, taei, taig, tang, taon, tean, tecn, tian, tiao, tine, ting, tion, toci, toea, toei, toga, toge, togi, tone.